Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) out for Week 16's game against Saints
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) will not play in Week 16's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Rudolph will miss his third straight game with a foot injury. Expect Irv Smith and Tyler Conklin to play increased roles in Friday's matchup against the New Orlean Saints.
Smith's current Week 16 projection includes 3.3 receptions for 33.4 yards on 4.9 targets while Conklin's expectation stands at 1.7 receptions for 17.1 yards on 2.5 targets.
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021