49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) is officially active for the team's Week 16 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Kittle has spent a good chunk of the season on the injured reserve after picking up a tricky foot injury back in Week 8. Reports from earlier in the week said Kittle was looking like himself on the practice field, meaning he could be close to fully healthy for today's in-division game.
Our models project Kittle to score 7.3 fantasy points in his first game back. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,700.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020