49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) is officially active for the team's Week 16 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Kittle has spent a good chunk of the season on the injured reserve after picking up a tricky foot injury back in Week 8. Reports from earlier in the week said Kittle was looking like himself on the practice field, meaning he could be close to fully healthy for today's in-division game.
Our models project Kittle to score 7.3 fantasy points in his first game back. FanDuel has set his salary at $7,700.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021