Browns' Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones (COVID-19) could miss Week 16
Cleveland Browns receivers Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins and Donovan Peoples-Jones have been deemed High-Risk-Close-Contacts and are in danger of missing the team's Week 16 game.
The Browns reported a positive test earlier this morning and began contact tracing immediately. Following the league's contact-tracing protocols, the Browns determined that each of their top 3 wideouts were High-Risk-Close-Contacts, meaning Landry, Higgins and Peoples-Jones could all be in jeopardy of missing Sunday's game. We will hopefully know more soon. The most likely course of action would be for the team to place each of these players on reserve/COVID-19 list, making them ineligible for Sunday's game.
If all of the Browns' top receivers are sidelined, they will likely be forced to emphasize the run against the New York Jets and to make use of their tight ends in the passing game. KhaDarel Hodge and Marvin Hall would technically be the next men up in the Browns' receiver corps.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) limited again Thursday September 9th, 2021