Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (quad) officially out for Week 16
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey will not play in the team's Week 16 game against the Washington Football Team.
McCaffrey has been struggling with a quad injury that he picked up during the recovery process for the ankle injury that kept him out for most of the season. With him sidelined again, expect Mike Davis to lead the way for the Panthers backfield again in Week 16.
McCaffrey, the consensus first overall pick in fantasy drafts this year, will finish the fantasy season with just 3 games played. Despite his limited appearances, he still averaged a ridiculous 27.3 fantasy points per game in 2020. He will likely be one of the top fantasy picks in 2021 drafts next year.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020