Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (quad) officially out for Week 16
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey will not play in the team's Week 16 game against the Washington Football Team.
McCaffrey has been struggling with a quad injury that he picked up during the recovery process for the ankle injury that kept him out for most of the season. With him sidelined again, expect Mike Davis to lead the way for the Panthers backfield again in Week 16.
McCaffrey, the consensus first overall pick in fantasy drafts this year, will finish the fantasy season with just 3 games played. Despite his limited appearances, he still averaged a ridiculous 27.3 fantasy points per game in 2020. He will likely be one of the top fantasy picks in 2021 drafts next year.
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "letting it rip" this offseason August 2nd, 2021
- Calvin Ridley has had "no setbacks" after offseason surgery August 2nd, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor drawing plenty of targets in Colts' passing game August 2nd, 2021
- 49ers' coach Kyle Shanahan would be "very surprised" if rookie Trey Lance starts Week 1 August 2nd, 2021
- Panthers rookie Terrace Marshall "will steal some folks’ jobs” August 2nd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020