Bengals' Gio Bernard goes for 65 rushing yards, 66 receiving yards in upset win against Texans
Cincinnati Bengals running back Gio Bernard had a big day Sunday in the team's 37-31 win over the Houston Texans.
While the headlines may have gone to backup Samaje Perine - who had two touchdowns in the victory - the veteran Bernard still was able to produce. He had a very balanced performance, taking 16 carries for 65 yards while also hauling in 7 catches on 8 targets for 66 yards. With the Bengals having the opportunity to spoil Baltimore's playoff chances in Week 17, Bernard could have another big workload.
With 16.6 FanDuel points, Bernard currently ranks 10th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 4.08 next week against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021