Diontae Johnson scores for Steelers in second straight
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson caught 8 passes on 14 targets for 75 yards and a touchdown in a 28-24, Week 16 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Johnson drew the most targets on the Steelers and finished second in receptions and yards behind JuJu Smith-Schuster. He also scored his third touchdown in four weeks and seventh overall. Johnson has now totaled 16 catches on 27 targets for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in two games since being benched for drops. Other than that game, the only other outings Johnson hasn't drawn at least 10 targets is when he was hurt. The Steelers will finish their regular season against the Cleveland Browns.
Johnson scored 17.7 FanDuel points on Sunday, his fourth-best output of the year. He enters the final week of the regular season ranked 113th in yards per target (5.9) among 122 wide receivers with at least 25 targets this season. The Browns are 24th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (chest) in pain, can play for Pittsburgh September 22nd, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021