Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark could miss the team's season finale against the Indianapolis Colts Sunday.
That's what head coach Doug Marrone told reporters on Wednesday. The standout receiver missed practice due to a shin injury, which doesn't bode well for his status. Chark will have ample opportunity over the next few days to show he can suit up, but for now, it's not looking great at the moment. Keep an eye on his participation levels throughout the rest of the week to get a better read on his potential availability.
Our models currently project Chark for 4.5 catches, 52.5 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.1 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021