Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Week 17's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Kmet is questionable to play against the Packers after the rookie tight end was downgraded from full to limited with a shoulder injury. In a difficult matchup against a Green Bay defense ranked fifth in fantasy points allowed to tight ends, Jimmy Graham would play an increased role if Kmet is inactive on Sunday.
Kmet's current Week 17 projection includes 2.9 receptions for 30.0 yards on 4.3 targets.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021