Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Week 17's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Kmet is questionable to play against the Packers after the rookie tight end was downgraded from full to limited with a shoulder injury. In a difficult matchup against a Green Bay defense ranked fifth in fantasy points allowed to tight ends, Jimmy Graham would play an increased role if Kmet is inactive on Sunday.
Kmet's current Week 17 projection includes 2.9 receptions for 30.0 yards on 4.3 targets.
- Miles Sanders (hip) logs full practice Thursday for Eagles September 29th, 2022
- AJ Dillon (knee) upgraded to full Thursday for Green Bay September 29th, 2022
- Update: Tua Tagovailoa (head, neck) will not return in Week 4 for Miami September 29th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (chest) a full participant in practice Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa stretchered off in Week 4 game September 29th, 2022
- Mecole Hardman (heel) limited for Chiefs on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle, knee) absent again on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- David Montgomery (ankle) doubtful to return for Bears in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields rushes for touchdown in Week 2 loss to Packers September 20th, 2022
- N'Keal Harry (ankle) placed on Bears' injured reserve September 1st, 2022
- David Montgomery out for Chicago's preseason opener with 'minor injury' August 11th, 2022