Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray limped to the locker room during Week 17's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Murray appeared to suffer an ankle injury during the first drive of Sunday's crucial game against the Rams and had to exit the game. He was replaced by Chris Streveler before heading down the tunnel to the locker room.
Murray completed 1 of 2 attempts for 7 passing yards with 1 rush for 7 rushing yards before exiting the game.
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) reportedly avoided serious injury August 4th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay leaves Giants' training camp session early August 3rd, 2021
- Nagy: Bears' Tarik Cohen "weeks away" from PUP activation August 3rd, 2021
- Jets' Michael Carter reportedly impressing at Jets camp August 3rd, 2021
- Matthew Stafford (thumb) leaves Rams practice early, X-rays negative August 3rd, 2021
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021