Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday
Tennessee Titans offensive guard Rodger Saffold (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
According to the Titans' website, Saffold "plans to play" in Sunday's Wildcard matchup against the Baltimore Ravens despite consecutive non-participations. His presence would be a big boost to Tennessee's ground attack after the 32-year old registered Pro Football Focus' 11th highest rating at the guard position with a 74.5 run blocking grade.
numberFire's models currently project Derrick Henry to rush for 108.0 yards on 21.2 attempts.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021