Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery
Seattle Seahawks safety Jamal Adams will possibly require surgery in both of his shoulders this offseason, as well as surgery to repair broken fingers on his left hand, Adam Schefter reports.
Schefter added that Adams played through the team's Wild Card Round loss to the Los Angeles Rams with a torn labrum in his left shoulder. It's a tremendous amount of pain to play through, but Adams gave the team his all this season.
Adams was elite when rushing the passer in 2020, leading the Seahawks in sacks with 9.5 and tying teammate K.J. Wright in tackles for a loss (11). However, Adams struggled in coverage, allowing a career-worst 9.5 yards per target and a 106.3 passer rating when targeted. He'll look to build on a solid season for the Seahawks in his second year with the organization.
- Nyheim Hines exits, ruled out for Colts with concussion October 6th, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller (shoulder) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Josh Palmer (ankle) limited for Chargers on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Chargers' Gerald Everett (hamstring) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (concussion) upgraded to full practice on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (knee) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (shoulder) limited on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (shoulder) full participant on Thursday October 6th, 2022
- Rashaad Penny (shoulder) misses Seahawks practice October 6th, 2022
- Travis Homer (rib) won't return for Seahawks in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Seahawks' Geno Smith to see more opportunities moving forward September 20th, 2022
- Ken Walker (hernia) not listed on final Week 2 injury report for Seahawks September 16th, 2022