Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs has been charged with failure to exercise due care while operating a vehicle, and has not been charged with a DUI as had been previously reported.
Jacobs was involved in a single-car accident last week in which he crashed his own vehicle. While early reports indicated that he had been charged with driving under the influence, those reports turned out not to be true, and Jacobs has instead been charged with failure to exercise due care.
Jacobs could still face discipline from the league from this incident, but it is certainly a relief that Jacobs was not driving under the influence. We'll have to wait and see how the league decides to react.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Raiders expected to feed Henry Ruggs 'a lot of targets' July 9th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake 'expects to play a more versatile role with Raiders' July 8th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021