Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku did not practice on Thursday ahead of the Divisional Round game against the Kansas City Chief.
This makes two straight absences in practice for Njoku. While he hasn't played a huge role for the Browns as of late - he's firmly 3rd on the tight end depth chart behind Austin Hooper and Harrison Bryant - he still has a unique skillset that could help stretch the field against the Chiefs secondary. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days.
Our models project Njoku for 1.4 catches, 15.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.1 FanDuel points.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021