Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku did not practice on Thursday ahead of the Divisional Round game against the Kansas City Chief.
This makes two straight absences in practice for Njoku. While he hasn't played a huge role for the Browns as of late - he's firmly 3rd on the tight end depth chart behind Austin Hooper and Harrison Bryant - he still has a unique skillset that could help stretch the field against the Chiefs secondary. Keep an eye on his status over the next couple days.
Our models project Njoku for 1.4 catches, 15.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.1 FanDuel points.
- Jaguars' Zay Jones (ankle) questionable for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (foot) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 4 matchup versus Packers September 30th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow (concussion) remains out for Raiders in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) ruled out in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- D'Ernest Johnson a healthy scratch for Cleveland in Week 1 September 11th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson officially suspended for 11 games August 18th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspended 6 games August 1st, 2022
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspension could be entire 2022 season June 24th, 2022