Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (hamstring) "should be able to get out there" for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Ian Rapoport reports.
While not the most optimistic verbiage, Njoku appears on track to suit up for Sunday's critical game against the Chiefs. The Browns will need all hands on deck to match the Chiefs' pace today, so Njoku's presence will be a welcome one despite his part-time role in the offense.
While Njoku hasn't reached 50 receiving yards in a game since Week 1, he has been an effective pass-blocker in 2020, grading out as PFF's eighth-best tight end in that category. Our models currently project him to score 3.1 fantasy points today.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021