Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (hamstring) "should be able to get out there" for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs, Ian Rapoport reports.
While not the most optimistic verbiage, Njoku appears on track to suit up for Sunday's critical game against the Chiefs. The Browns will need all hands on deck to match the Chiefs' pace today, so Njoku's presence will be a welcome one despite his part-time role in the offense.
While Njoku hasn't reached 50 receiving yards in a game since Week 1, he has been an effective pass-blocker in 2020, grading out as PFF's eighth-best tight end in that category. Our models currently project him to score 3.1 fantasy points today.
- Jaguars' Zay Jones (ankle) questionable for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (foot) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 4 matchup versus Packers September 30th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow (concussion) remains out for Raiders in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) ruled out in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- D'Ernest Johnson a healthy scratch for Cleveland in Week 1 September 11th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson officially suspended for 11 games August 18th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspended 6 games August 1st, 2022
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspension could be entire 2022 season June 24th, 2022