Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal
According to Adam Schefter, the Pittsburgh Steelers have reportedly signed wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster to a one-year contract.
Smith-Schuster will return to Pittsburgh for another season with Ben Roethlisberger after testing the free agent market. Expect the 24-year old to play mostly inside after Smith-Schuster registered 84.6% of his offensive snaps last season in the slot.
On 125 targets during the 2020 season, Smith-Schuster produced 97 receptions for 831 yards, 9 touchdowns, and Pro Football Focus' 91st offensive rating with a 68.2 mark.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Drew Lock to take first reps for Broncos July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021