Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal
According to Adam Schefter, the Pittsburgh Steelers have reportedly signed wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster to a one-year contract.
Smith-Schuster will return to Pittsburgh for another season with Ben Roethlisberger after testing the free agent market. Expect the 24-year old to play mostly inside after Smith-Schuster registered 84.6% of his offensive snaps last season in the slot.
On 125 targets during the 2020 season, Smith-Schuster produced 97 receptions for 831 yards, 9 touchdowns, and Pro Football Focus' 91st offensive rating with a 68.2 mark.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020