Tarik Cohen (knee) placed on PUP list, to miss Bears' first 6 games
Chicago Bears running back Tarik Cohen has been placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list.
Cohen is still recovering from the ACL tear he suffered last season, and while he has been able to practice on a limited basis as of late, the team is deciding to hold him out for the first 6 weeks of the season. Damien Williams should be the biggest beneficiary in the form of added work behind starter David Montgomery.
In 16 games in 2019 - his last full season - Cohen posted 64 carries for 213 yards with 79 catches for 456 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) absent for Seattle's Friday practice October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Khalil Herbert expected to leap Damien Williams on Bears depth chart October 22nd, 2021
- Bears put Jimmy Graham on COVID-19 list October 22nd, 2021
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (ankle) listed as questionable for Week 7's game against Tampa Bay October 22nd, 2021
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (ankle) limited on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Allen Robinson (ankle) active for Bears in Week 6 October 17th, 2021