Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark will suit up for the team's Week 1 game against the Houston Texans.
Chark underwent a minor hand surgery roughly three weeks ago, but according to head coach Urban Meyer, the 24-year-old pass catcher will be ready to rock to start the 2021 campaign. Expect him to be part of a three-man group alongside Marvin Jones Jr. and Laviska Shenault.
Our models project Chark for 3.8 catches for 52.0 yards with 0.3 touchdowns and 8.9 FanDuel points in Week 1.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Jaguars big fans of Dan Arnold October 8th, 2021
- Laviska Shenault to play 'bigger role' in Jaguars offense October 7th, 2021
- Jags place D.J. Chark (ankle) on season-ending injured reserve October 4th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' D.J. Chark diagnosed with broken ankle September 30th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark carted off with ankle injury, questionable to return September 30th, 2021
- Jacksonville's Carlos Hyde inactive for Week 4's matchup against Bengals September 30th, 2021