Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (ankle) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Sanders' limited status does not appear concerning as the Eagles approach their Week Two matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. In a lead back role with 19 touches on a 66% offensive snap rate last week, Sanders should see a similar workload against a San Francisco unit ranked last (41.4) in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs this season.
Sanders' current Week Two projection includes 13.3 rushing attempts for 61.2 yards and 3.1 receptions for 27.7 yards.
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shin) undergoing MRI October 18th, 2021
- Alex Collins (hip, glute) uncertain for Seahawks in Week 7 October 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Eagles trade Zach Ertz to Cardinals for rookie CB, late pick October 15th, 2021
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert lands on COVID list October 12th, 2021
- Eagles backfield 'creeping closer' to timeshare October 5th, 2021
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (personal) out for Week 4 October 3rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021