Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss has looked good in practice this week, per head coach Sean McDermott.
McDermott said Moss' late scratch in Week 1 was due to health concerns stemming from training camp. It sounds like Moss will be active for Week 2 against the Miami Dolphins, which limits Devin Singletary's upside. Singletary registered a 75% offensive snap share in the opener and rushed 11 times for 72 yards.
Singletary averaged 8.7 rushing attempts per game with Moss active in 2020. Moss has a $5,200 salary on FanDuel in Week 2 and Singletary has a $5,600 salary. The Bills rush defense is No. 7 in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Bills' Dawson Knox dealing with broken hand bone October 19th, 2021
- Dawson Knox finds the endzone twice in Bills' blowout win October 3rd, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021