Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss is active for Week 2's game against the Miami Dolphins.
After being scratched for Week 1's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Moss will be back in action for Week 2's clash with the Dolphins. His return will likely result in fewer touches for Devin Singletary. Our models expect Moss to handle 7.1 touches against Miami.
Moss' Week 2 projection includes 27.8 rushing yards, 0.21 touchdowns, and 4.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Zack Moss officially inactive for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Zack Moss to reportedly be healthy scratch for Bills on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bills: Matt Breida has earned more touches moving forward November 24th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley (ribs) back at practice Thursday November 18th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (ribs) sitting out Bills practice Wednesday November 17th, 2021
- Bills' Cole Beasley playing time limited by rib injury November 15th, 2021