Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2
Davis Mills will open the Houston Texans' third quarter in Week 2 against the Cleveland Browns while Tyrod Taylor deals with a leg injury.
Taylor was seen limping after his rushing touchdown in the second quarter, but no announcement was made at the time. However, Mills will be the quarterback to start the third quarter while we await further information about the veteran.
Mills, a third round pick out of Stanford, was once a highly-touted recruit at the college level before injuries mired his collegiate career. The Texans traded up for the unproven quarterback in the third round of the 2021 NFL Draft, so we'll see what he has to offer in Week 2.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Texans' Nico Collins (ankle) questionable Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) day-to-day for Texans October 18th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) will play for Texans in Week 5 October 9th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021