Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (knee) is considered "week-to-week," per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
Landry injured his MCL during the Browns' Week 2 game against the Houston Texans and was forced to leave early. The veteran's status is uncertain for Cleveland's upcoming matchup with the Chicago Bears. Odell Beckham Jr., who missed the first two games of the season with a knee injury, is also an unknown commodity for Week 3. Donovan Peoples-Jones, Anthony Schwartz, and Rashard Higgins ran in three-wide sets for the Browns on Sunday after Landry left.
The Bears are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season. Landry is tied with Harrison Bryant and Schwartz for second on the team with 6 targets, behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku, who both have drawn 8 a piece.
- Michael Thomas (ankle) eligible to return for Saints this week October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- Noah Fant goes for 97 yards, touchdown in Broncos' loss October 17th, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win October 17th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp continues dominance, scores twice in blowout of Giants October 17th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Kareem Hunt (calf) likely out for Browns 4-6 weeks October 18th, 2021
- Baker Mayfield (shoulder) expects to play Thursday for Browns October 18th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt carted off, will not return with calf injury October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) returns to field in Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (shoulder) questionable to return against Cardinals October 17th, 2021
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (knee, wrist) officially active for Week 6 October 17th, 2021