Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper could play Monday night in the team's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Cooper hurt his ribs late in the game in Sunday's win over the Los Angeles Chargers, and while there weren't any fractures, he seems to be in a lot of pain. When asked if Cooper would be able to play, team owner Jerry Jones said, “I don’t know today. I’m hopeful those ribs can get comfortable enough to play (Monday night).” This becomes a situation to closely monitor over the next few days. And with the game occurring on Monday night, that would make it tough for fantasy managers to find a replacement should a decision on Cooper's status be up in the air until right before kickoff. Keep an eye on the star's practice participation levels later in the week. Should Cooper sit, that would give Cedrick Wilson and Michael Gallup more playing time.
Our models currently project Cooper for 6.1 catches, 82.1 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 14.3 FanDuel points.
- Tennessee's Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Ricky Seals-Jones sits out Football Team practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) DNP on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) remains idle for Football Team October 20th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (hamstring) sitting out Washington's first practice October 20th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shin) sitting out Washington practice Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Michael Gallup (calf) returns for Week 8 practices October 18th, 2021
- Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021