Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) did not participate in Wednesday's practice ahead of Week 3's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Jacobs was held out of practice to start the week after missing Week 2's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Notably, he was only listed on the practice report with an ankle injury, and not an ankle/toe injury. This would seem to indicate that Jacobs is not dealing with a serious turf toe injury, and now is just being held back by an ankle issue. If Jacobs is forced to miss Week 3's clash with Miami, Kenyan Drake and Peyton Barber are expected to continue to split work in Las Vegas' backfield.
Assuming a limited role for Jacobs, Drake's Week 3 projection includes 57.1 total yards, .41 touchdowns, and 9.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Antonio Brown (ankle) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2021
- Rob Gronkowski (ribs) ruled out Week 7 for Buccaneers October 22nd, 2021
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Peyton Barber scratched for Week 6 October 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (illness) not listed on Raiders' Week 6 injury report October 15th, 2021
- Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday October 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Jon Gruden intending to step down from head coach position October 11th, 2021
- Rapaport: Peyton Barber (turf toe) could be out for Raiders multiple weeks October 6th, 2021
- Hunter Renfrow paces Raiders in targets, catches October 5th, 2021