Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (ribs) was a limited participant at Thursday's practice.
Cooper is battling bruised ribs, but the limited session puts him on track to play in Monday night's contest against the Philadelphia Eagles. CeeDee Lamb, who has out-targeted Cooper 24-22 through two weeks, would be in line for a monster target share if Cooper winds up not being able to play.
Cooper is the WR13 in numberFire's Week 3 fantasy rankings and he has a $7,300 salary on FanDuel's non-Monday only slate this week. Our models project him for 9.1 targets and 14.3 FanDuel points versus the Eagles on Monday night.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Michael Gallup (calf) returns for Week 8 practices October 18th, 2021
- Cowboys 'optimistic' Dak Prescott (calf) plays after bye October 18th, 2021
- Dak Prescott dismisses calf concerns at Cowboys presser October 18th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb scores twice in Cowboys' win over New England October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) will play in Week 6 versus Pats October 17th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (ribs) expected to play in Week 6 October 17th, 2021