Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Tee Higgins (shoulder) is not expected to play against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 3.
Higgins had a confusing week of practice where he did occasionally take the field, but had been labeled as doubtful early on. He's trending towards sitting out Week 3 but will hopefully return as early as Week 4.
Higgins' absence should allow fantasy managers to feel better about starting Ja'Marr Chase and Tyler Boyd, despite the Bengals' low passing volume to start the season. FanDuel has set their salaries at $5,900 and $5,600 respectively, while our models project them for 12.6 and 10.1 points.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021