Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins will not play Sunday in the team's Week 3 game against the Chicago Bears.
Higgins is dealing with a shoulder injury, and after being listed as doubtful heading into the weekend, he's officially been ruled inactive. HIs absence means Auden Tate should step into three-wide sets behind Ja'Marr Chase and Tyler Boyd.
Through two games this season, Higgins has 10 catches on 15 targets with 118 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (groin) expected to play in Week 7 clash with Saints October 23rd, 2021
- 49ers activate JaMychal Hasty (ankle) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (ankle) listed as questionable on Raiders' Week 7 injury report October 23rd, 2021
- Damien Williams activated off Bears' Reserve/COVID-19 list October 23rd, 2021
- Garafolo: Seattle's Russell Wilson (finger) reportedly could return in Week 10 October 23rd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) ruled out for Colts' Week 7 matchup against 49ers October 23rd, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021