Elijah Moore (concussion) practices in full for Jets Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Elijah Moore was a full participant in Thursday's practice session.
The Jets are heading to London to face off against the Atlanta Falcons in Week 5, and it seems as though the rookie receiver will be ready to go in the nationally televised matchup. He missed last Sunday's upset win over the Tennessee Titans, but expect Moore and fellow rookie Zach Wilson to link up in the wee hours of the morning this weekend.
Our models currently project Moore for 2.9 catches, 36.8 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.4 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell in league concussion protocols December 6th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (ankle) estimated DNP in Minnesota's Monday practice December 6th, 2021
- Zack Moss active for Bills in Week 13 December 6th, 2021
- Saints' Deonte Harris (DWI) suspended three games December 6th, 2021
- Chargers place Keenan Allen on reserve/COVID list December 6th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis to undergo season-ending core muscle surgery December 6th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2021
- Corey Davis (groin) game-time decision for Jets' Week 13 contest against Eagles December 3rd, 2021
- Corey Davis (groin) still not practicing for Jets December 2nd, 2021
- Jets' Corey Davis (groin) ruled out for Week 12 versus Texans November 28th, 2021