Tee Higgins (shoulder) cleared for Bengals in Week 5
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins (shoulder) will play in Week 5 against the Green Bay Packers, per head coach Zac Taylor.
Higgins is set to return from his two-game absence. He totaled 118 yards and a pair of touchdowns on 10 catches (18 targets) in the first two games of the season. Higgins' return should help Joe Burrow and the Bengals offense as a whole, but it will also likely cut into the target shares of Tyler Boyd and Ja'Marr Chase.
Higgins is the WR18 in numberFire's Week 5 fantasy rankings and he has a $6,700 salary on FanDuel this week. Our models expect him to lead the Bengals with 8.3 targets on Sunday and to score 12.1 FanDuel points. The Packers defense is ranked 14th against the pass in our adjusted team rankings.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bengals activate Samaje Perine from COVID-19 list October 21st, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) 'should get full workload' for Bengals October 15th, 2021
- Joe Burrow (throat) practicing in full for Bengals October 13th, 2021
- Joe Mixon (ankle) active at Bengals practice October 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Samaje Perine placed on reserve/COVID list October 11th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (throat) taken to local hospital after Week 5 loss October 10th, 2021