Update: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) practicing on Friday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (illness) was a participant in Friday's practice.
Jacobs' Week 6 status is trending in the right direction after it was originally reported he missed the early portion of Friday's practice but returned later on. In a matchup against a Denver Broncos' unit rated 13th in rush defense, our models currently project Jacobs to score 11.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,800.
Jacobs' current Week 6 projection includes 14.3 rushing attempts for 61.6 yards and 2.1 receptions for 15.3 yards.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) ruled out for Week 13's game against Washington December 3rd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) absent from Raiders practice December 2nd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) sits out Raiders practice December 1st, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller diagnosed with strained IT band, avoids major damage November 26th, 2021