Rapoport: Allen Robinson (ankle) expected to play for Chicago in Week 6
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) is expected to play in Week 6's game against the Green Bay Packers, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Robinson is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be active for Sunday's clash with the Packers. If he is, our models expect him to see 7.9 targets against Green Bay.
Robinson's Week 6 projection includes 4.9 receptions, 61.0 yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 10.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields dealing with "a few cracked ribs" November 26th, 2021
- Allen Robinson (hamstring) ruled out for Bears on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2021
- Andy Dalton officially named Bears' Thanksgiving starter versus Detroit November 23rd, 2021
- Bears expected to start Andy Dalton in Week 12 with Justin Fields (ribs) sidelined November 22nd, 2021
- Rapoport: Bears believe Justin Fields only bruised ribs November 22nd, 2021