Allen Robinson (ankle) active for Bears in Week 6
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson (ankle) will play in the team's Week 6 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Robinson dealt with an ankle injury in practice this week, but will be active for the team's divisional matchup with the Packers. The Packers are missing their top cornerback in Jaire Alexander, but the Bears have one of run-heaviest approaches to offense in the league this season.
Robinson, who has a $5,900 salary on FanDuel, has a disappointing season-high of 63 receiving yards in 2021, is averaging 4.7 targets, 3 receptions, and 40.7 yards per game with Justin Fields as the starting quarterback. Our models project him for 10.5 fantasy points in today's contest.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields dealing with "a few cracked ribs" November 26th, 2021
- Allen Robinson (hamstring) ruled out for Bears on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson (hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2021
- Andy Dalton officially named Bears' Thanksgiving starter versus Detroit November 23rd, 2021
- Bears expected to start Andy Dalton in Week 12 with Justin Fields (ribs) sidelined November 22nd, 2021
- Rapoport: Bears believe Justin Fields only bruised ribs November 22nd, 2021