Jonathan Taylor explodes for 145 yards, 2 touchdowns in Colts' win
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor had a big showing in the team's 31-3 blowout of the Houston Texans.
It was a weird situation for Taylor, who only had 6 rushing yards heading into halftime. Coming out of the break, however, he was able to make a huge impact. Led by an 83-yard run - the longest of any player in the NFL so far in 2021 - he had one of the more dominant drives of the year.
On 14 carries, Taylor racked up 145 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also added 1 catch on 2 targets for 13 yards, currently making him the highest-scoring running back of Week 6 with 28.3 FanDuel points.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) cleared to play in Week 10's contest against Jaguars November 12th, 2021
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (concussion) practicing again on Thursday November 11th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) active at Colts practice November 10th, 2021
- Marlon Mack inactive for Colts' Thursday Week 9 game against Jets November 4th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (concussion) sitting out Monday practice for Colts November 1st, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) active for Colts in Week 8 October 31st, 2021