Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) day-to-day for Texans
Houston Texans quarterback Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) is day-to-day, per head coach David Culley.
Culley said he did not know if Taylor would be activated from injured reserve this week, but the team will know more on Wednesday at the first official practice of the week. Culley added that Taylor will be gradually worked back in, so he may not immediately reclaim the starting job. Davis Mills completed 29-of-43 passes for 243 yards and two interceptions on Sunday in his fourth start. Houston will visit an undefeated Arizona Cardinals team in Week 7.
Tyrod scored 23.6 FanDuel points in Week 1 before injuring his hamstring in the second game of the season. Among all quarterbacks with at least 25 pass attempts this season, Taylor is averaging the most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back. In the four games that Mills has started, Brandin Cooks has scored between 3.8-7.2 FanDuel points two times and between 13.4-16.2 in the other two.
- Daniel Jones (neck) expected to miss Giants' Week 13 game; MIke Glennon likely to start November 30th, 2021
- Saints to name starting quarterback Wednesday for Thursday game November 30th, 2021
- Cedrick Wilson (ankle) DNP in Cowboys' Tuesday practice November 30th, 2021
- Alvin Kamara (knee) practices again for Saints November 30th, 2021
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) turns in back-to-back full practices November 30th, 2021
- Ceedee Lamb (concussion) fully practices on Tuesday November 30th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor to remain the starter outside of injury November 29th, 2021
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Houston's Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) activated off Injured Reserve, expected to start in Week 9 November 6th, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor named Texans Week 9 starter versus Dolphins November 4th, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) day-to-day for Texans November 1st, 2021
- Davis Mills to start in Houston's Week 8 matchup against Rams October 29th, 2021