Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (groin) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Collins' absence was not expected after head coach Pete Carroll said he could practice. Expect Rashaad Penny and Deejay Dallas to see more touches if Collins is ruled out against a New Orleans Saints' unit rated ninth in rush defense via numberFire's power rankings.
Collins' current Week 7 projection includes 7.6 rushing attempts for 31.6 yards and 1.2 receptions for 8.2 yards.
- Boston Scott (illness) expected to play for Eagles in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts (ankle) reportedly out for Week 13, Gardner Minshew to start against Jets December 4th, 2021
- 49ers place Trey Sermon (ankle) on injured reserve December 4th, 2021
- Miami's DeVante Parker (hamstring) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Melvin Gordon (hip) out for Denver in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Curtis Samuel (groin) expected to play in Week 13's matchup against Raiders December 4th, 2021
- Seahawks promote Adrian Peterson to active roster, expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (abdomen) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Seahawks want DK Metcalf more involved Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Adrian Peterson signs with Seahawks December 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) will undergo season-ending surgery November 19th, 2021
- Alex Collins (groin) not listed on Seattle's Week 11 injury report November 19th, 2021