Seahawks' Chris Carson (neck) DNP on Wednesday
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (neck) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 11's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Carson reportedly "hasn't made the progress they (Seattle) hoped he would" according to Pete Carroll. While this doesn't confirm that Carson suffered a setback, it certainly runs counter to last week's positive reports about his progress. Stay tuned for additional updates as the week progresses. If Carson remains out, Alex Collins will continue to handle most of the early-down work, with Travis Homer working in on passing-downs.
The Seahawks implied team total of 23.25 points is the eleventh-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- DK Metcalf (foot) back at Seahawks practice in full December 30th, 2021
- Seahawks place Adrian Peterson (back) on injured reserve December 29th, 2021
- Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15 December 21st, 2021
- Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks December 21st, 2021