Kyler Murray (ankle) to be GTD for Cardinals in Week 13
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray (ankle) is a game-time decision for Week 13 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Murray has practiced all week coming out of the Cardinals' bye and is expected to play for the first time since Week 8, but Kingsbury said the team is being "overly cautious" with their star quarterback. Colt McCoy will make another start if the Cardinals decide to hold Murray out another week versus a 4-7 Bears team.
Kyler is the QB8 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 20.5 FanDuel points. The Bears are ranked 10th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the quarterback position this season.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice January 15th, 2022