Kingsbury: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) will play in Week 13
Arizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury confirmed this morning that quarterback Kyler Murray (ankle) will play in the team's Week 13 game against the Chicago Bears.
The Cardinals have been coy about Murray's status in each of the past four weeks, but Kingsbury confirmed this morning that the star quarterback will start in the team's Week 13 game. Colt McCoy, who led the Cardinals to a 2-1 record in Murray's absence, will take a seat.
Murray has the potential to finish as the top fantasy quarterback each and every week, and will play against a Bears defense in Week 13 that has lost key players across the field. He has an $8,300 salary on FanDuel and is currently projected for 20.5 fantasy points.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's James Conner (heel/rib) participates in Saturday's practice January 15th, 2022