Seahawks' Alex Collins (abdomen) out again in Week 17
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (abdomen) has been ruled out Week 17's game against the Detroit Lions.
Collins will remain sidelined in Week 17 with Rashaad Penny expected to continue to operate as Seattle's lead back.
Penny's Week 17 projection includes 80.7 rushing yards and 13.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,900.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Lombardo: Seahawks 'very much in the mix' for Baker Mayfield April 24th, 2022
- Condotta: 'The Seahawks remain unclear if or when' Chris Carson (neck) will return April 22nd, 2022