Arians: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) game-time decision for Buccaneers' Wild Card matchup
According to head coach Bruce Arians, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Fournette is among two Buccaneers including Lavonte David considered "most questionable" of their game-time decisions. Expect Ke'Shawn Vaughn and Le'Veon Bell to play elevated roles if Fournette is inactive against numberFire's 18th rated rush defense during the regular season.
Fournette's current projection includes 17.1 rushing attempts for 68.6 yards and 4.0 receptions for 23.1 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022
- Buccaneers add Russell Gage to receiving group March 16th, 2022
- Tom Brady announces un-retirement from football, will play for Buccaneers in 2022 March 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers place franchise tag on Chris Godwin on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bucs expected to franchise tag Chris Godwin (ACL) March 7th, 2022
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021