Keim on Kyler Murray's potential trade possibility: 'Zero chance'
According to general manager Steve Keim, there is "zero chance" the Arizona Cardinals would consider trading quarterback Kyler Murray.
Despite a drama-filled offseason with their franchise quarterback, the Cardinals are not interested in moving Murray even after it was reported he would not attend their offseason program. Per Spotrac.com, Murray is currently due $965,000 in base salary for 2022 and is under contract until 2024.
On 481 pass attempt last season, Murray was ranked ninth among his position with a 82.9 Pro Football Focus rating.
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be "full go" for Cardinals' training camp June 8th, 2022
- Kyler Murray returns for Cardinals' voluntary workouts June 1st, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022