Cowboys' James Washington (foot) to miss at least two months
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver James Washington suffered a foot injury in training camp and is expected to miss two months.
Washington got tied up with a defender during a drill at Cowboys training camp earlier in the day, and further testing revealed that the veteran receiver fractured a bone in his foot in the accident. He seems unlikely at this point to suit up for Week 1.
Washington's absence could open up opportunities for rookie Jalen Tolbert, a third-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft. Our models project quarterback Dak Prescott to throw for 4,447 yards this season, meaning Tolbert could be a fantasy gem if he can earn enough looks from Prescott.
- A.J. Dillon (knee) limited for Packers on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Ravens list J.K. Dobbins (chest) as a limited participant on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (hip) as limited during Wednesday's practice September 28th, 2022
- Chargers' Justin Herbert (ribs) logs limited practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited for Chargers' Wednesday practice September 28th, 2022
- Denver's Melvin Gordon (neck) limited on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Rapoport: Cowboys' Dak Prescott (thumb) most likely to return in Week 6 September 28th, 2022
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz (knee) limited on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) physically ready to return September 28th, 2022
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (thumb) targeting return in Week 5 September 27th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (ACL) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2022
- Dalton Schultz (knee) ruled out for Cowboys in Week 3 September 26th, 2022