Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) seeing "very smooth" rehab
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup's rehabilitation process has been successful thus far, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
"He looks excellent," said the former Packers leader. "He's hit every target. His rehab is going smooth. Just staying on the plan." Cowboys owner Jerry Jones also said that if Week 1 were the Super Bowl, Gallup would have clearance to play. It's more good news for the 5th-year pro, who was able to stay off the PUP list in camp and make the initial 53-man roster without any designations. While Gallup may not necessarily be ready for the season-opener against Tampa Bay, he'll be back on the field before long. Until Gallup returns, Jalen Tolbert and Dennis Houston could see more work.
Our models currently project Gallup for 59.95 catches on 96.12 targets for 741.29 yards and 5.79 touchdowns this season.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022