Atlanta's Damien Williams (ribs) DNP on Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons running back Damien Williams (ribs) did not practice on Wednesday.
Williams' non-participation is not a good sign after he was forced to leave Week One's game in the first quarter. Look for Cordarrelle Patterson to play a feature role versus a Los Angeles Rams' rush defense rated 13th per numberFire's power rankings.
Patterson's current Week Two projection includes 14.4 rushing attempts for 63.6 yards and 2.6 receptions for 21.0 yards.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Falcons place Kyle Pitts (knee) on injured reserve with torn MCL November 21st, 2022
- Update: MRI confirms torn MCL for Falcons' Kyle Pitts November 21st, 2022
- Falcons believe Kyle Pitts suffered MCL sprain in Week 11 November 21st, 2022
- Kyle Pitts (knee) questionable to return for Atlanta in Week 11 November 20th, 2022
- Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 9 November 5th, 2022
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) returning to Falcons practice Wednesday November 2nd, 2022