KJ Hamler (knee) does not practice again Thursday for Denver
Denver Broncos wide receiver KJ Hamler did not practice Thursday afternoon ahead of the team's Week 2 game against the Houston Texans.
Hamler was active in the season-opening game against the Seattle Seahawks, but he failed to have a single catch. While there didn't appear to be any noticeable injury during the game, the Penn State product has now missed two straight days of practice. That would seemingly line him up to miss this upcoming Sunday's contest. Montrell Washington and Jalen Virgil could see more snaps as a result.
Our models currently project Hamler for 2.5 catches, 33.6 yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.0 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022