Atlanta's Damien Williams (ribs) ruled out in Week 2
Atlanta Falcons running back Damien Williams (ribs) will not play in Week Two's contest against the Los Angeles Rams.
Williams will sit out on Sunday after missing most of Week One's game with a ribs injury. Expect Cordarrelle Patterson to play a feature role versus a Rams' defense rated 29th by numberFire's power rankings.
Patterson's Week Two projection includes 14.4 rushing attempts for 63.8 yards and 2.6 receptions for 21.1 yards.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Falcons place Kyle Pitts (knee) on injured reserve with torn MCL November 21st, 2022
- Update: MRI confirms torn MCL for Falcons' Kyle Pitts November 21st, 2022
- Falcons believe Kyle Pitts suffered MCL sprain in Week 11 November 21st, 2022
- Kyle Pitts (knee) questionable to return for Atlanta in Week 11 November 20th, 2022
- Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 9 November 5th, 2022
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) returning to Falcons practice Wednesday November 2nd, 2022