Kadarius Toney (knee, hamstring) questionable for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (knee, hamstring) is questionable for Sunday's Week 2 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Toney was added to Thursday's injury report as a limited participant, so he may have tweaked something at practice. The oft-injured receiver played just seven snaps in the Giants' opener and wasn't targeted at all, but he did flash his play-making abilities with 23 yards on two rush attempts. Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday, so Toney could see more work if he's healthy. Richie James and Sterling Shepard stand to benefit if Toney joins Robinson on the inactive list.
Toney has a $5,100 salary on FanDuel in Week 2 and numberFire's models project him for 22.0 yards on 3.3 opportunities (carries+targets).
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) ruled out for Week 12's game versus Browns November 26th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) reportedly ruled out for Bengals in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) available in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (hamstring) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP in Kansas City's Wednesday practice November 24th, 2022
- Chiefs' JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs place Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire has high-ankle sprain November 21st, 2022