C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) doubful for Jets in Week 2
New York Jets tight end C.J. Uzomah is considered doubtful to play Sunday in the team's WEek 2 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Uzomah practiced in full on Wednesday, which indicated he was 100 percent. On Thursday he received a limited tag due to a hamstring ailment, and on Friday he sat out entirely. Now, the 8th-year pro will likely miss Sunday's contest. Uzomah's absence would lead to an unquestioned lead role for Tyler Conklin, and rookie Jeremy Ruckert could see some more work.
Our models currently project Uzomah for 0.9 catches, 8.9 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 1.6 FanDuel points.
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially cleared for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) officially active for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) will not return for Baltimore in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) officially out against Vikings in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) missing again from Jets practice December 1st, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- James Robinson a healthy scratch for Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022