Jerry Jeudy (shoulder) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 2
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy is considered questionable to return Sunday in the team's Week 2 game against the Houston Texans.
Jeudy injured himself on a trick play in the second quarter, as he went up for a Russell Wilson deep pass and feel awkwardly. Now, he has been deemed questionable to return by the Broncos. While Jeudy is sidelined, Montrell Washington and Tyrie Cleveland should see added work.
Before exiting, Jeudy had 1 catch for 11 yards on 3 targets. He also had 1 carry for 1 yard, posting 1.7 FanDuel points.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (groin) DNP for Denver on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023