Derrick Henry resting Thursday for Titans
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry (rest) did not practice on Thursday.
Henry was listed as limited on Wednesday and the Titans decided to give him a breather a day later, but there isn't any concern about his status for Week 9 against the Kansas City Chiefs. Ryan Tannehill (ankle) also didn't practice on Thursday, so Henry might be in line for another larger-than-normal workload if Malik Willis makes his second career start. However, the Titans are 12.5-point underdogs and may not be able to pound the rock like they did last week versus the Houston Texans.
Henry is numberFire's top-rated running back in Week 9 and our models project him for 18.7 FanDuel points with 22.5 carries for 108.6 rush yards and 2.6 receptions for 23.8 yards. The Chiefs have the No. 21 run defense in our adjusted team metrics.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Derrick Henry practicing Wednesday for Titans December 6th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry avoids concussion December 4th, 2023
- Schefter: Titans' Derrick Henry placed in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (head) officially active for Titans in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023